Friday, March 10, 2017

Bullet Journal for a Less Stressed Life

Out of inspiration of this blog I would like to promote a great product that has helped many with dealing in everyday life. It is called a bullet journal which is a personal, customization planner that will fit your individual needs. If you know me, you are aware that my life can be a hectic mess of figuring what I need to turn in and where my head should be. Since I naturally have spottish memory, writing things down is what gives me a manageable guide for keeping track of everything in the style I vibe with.
However it isn't the planning that I appreciate most with this product, it is the pages that I left as canvas for writing, sketching, or just dumping ideas or thoughts into. I think of these open pages as relief zones and an out for my brain to go bazonk ( a mind garage, if you will). A planner takes dedication but only as much as you want. Personality is what I encourage most in how you would like to design your book of living.


The Video of Inspiration





Recommended Bullet Journal  on Amazon.com
Image result for bullet journal amazon


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing this. I think this is a great product that could help many people. I would also like to learn a little more about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great product. I know for a fact that when I dont write in my planner that I wont get my work done. I would love to be able to customize a planner however I liked and truly make it my own. Planners are an important thing to keep with you, at least in my experience. I totally agree with you when you say that the blank pages are a release; especially when you're writing down all the things you need to get done. Excited to read more, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this product would be very helpful for me cause I can never remember if I have something done or not and I cant wait to give this a try for I think that this will be very useful in my hurricane life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. This is something i could definitely see being a useful product. You explained what it was very simply but you were very educational. I do enjoy looking at your blog, i agree with most of your thoughts and i think it's great that you're putting these ideas out there for people to read and see. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete